Acoustica’s EchoSoft® panels are designed to deliver excellent acoustic and thermal performance. EchoSoft® can be fixed behind perforated panelling, ceilings and between walls to effectively reduce sound travel.
Reduce noise levels by up to 12 decibels
Environmentally friendly panels are approved for Green Star™ projects
- May be used as a cavity fill between walls and ceilings to reduce noise
- Effectively minimises echo in single spaces such as cinemas and studios
- Echosoft® panels will not absorb any moisture which increases service life
- Panels are non-allergenic and non toxic
- Constructed of 80% recycled polyester fibre and panels are 100% recyclable
- Available in black or white with special ripple effect in white only
- EchoSoft® is available in the 25 and 50 models
- Panels can be cut into shapes for more design flexibility
The EchoSoft noise reduction panels are available for a range of applications including sports halls, assembly halls, auditoriums, plant rooms and restaurants.