Acoustica’s KlipTex® Stretch Fabric Systems effectively reduce noise while offering a warm and attractive fabric finish for walls and ceilings. These fabric systems are available in a host of different designs to suit your decor and requirements.
Minimise reverberated noise and enhance listening ability
KlipTex® locking system ensures high tension of fabric preventing it from sagging
- Increase concentration in lecture theatres and meeting rooms with KlipTex® sound absorption
- The KlipTex® Vybar® acoustic substrate will not lose its shape and will support hanging wall art and other light objects
- KlipTex® combines both effective sound control and style with attractive fabric panels
- Shadow lines and lighting can be added to fabric for attractive design effects
- Acoustica’s Tackable Fabric can be used as a pin board in meeting rooms
- Fabrics can be cleaned as is, or easily unlocked for further cleaning or redecorating
- Hinged track prevents damage to fabric during installation and removal
- Acoustica offers onsite installation for customised and hassle free results
Acoustica’s KlipTex® Fabric Systems offer an attractive and practical solution to sound control in a variety of applications including restaurants, waiting rooms, open office areas and auditoriums.KlipTex® provides the ideal solution to your noise control requirements.