Why have plain, drab, uninspiring, concrete when you can enhance the aesthetic of your project with high quality abilox® UV and weather resistant mineral oxide pigments from Ability?
Choose from 240 shades, or let us create a custom colour for you. Manufactured in Melbourne since 1983, abilox® has been enhancing the built environment around the world for nearly 40 years.
- Choose from 240 abilox® shades or ask us to create a custom colour for your project.
- abilox® colours are ecologically friendly, UV & Weather resistant
- abilox® gives uniform in colouration with no impact on strength
- abilox® colours are incredibly durable and will outlast even the concrete itself!
‘abilox®’ colouring pigments are supplied in Hydrapac® dissolvable sacks which are fully disintegrating and bio degradable.
‘abilox®’ permanent colours are ideal for all kinds of concrete work such as urban sculpture, simulated rock or concrete landscaping features:
- Grouts, mortars and renders
- All types of cast in place, slab on grade, precast, tilt up concrete
- Sprayed concrete, masonry and rendering mortars
- Concrete masonry units
- Retaining wall units
- Concrete roofing tiles