Ability Building Colours provides performance enhancing admixtures for making highly durable concrete and mortars.
A white, high strength, acrylic polymer resin, reinforced cement-bound, lightweight composite moulding and applied finish material. It is an alternative to normal density concrete at half its weight and nearly twice as strong.
- Cast in situ and/or precast wall panels
- Load-bearing lightweight beams and mouldings
- Moulded components for the construction and other industries
- Lightweight construction cladding panels
- Noise abatement / sound walls / applied wall finishes
- Wall, roof, floor, pavement, concrete element, applied finish and panel repairs
- Artistic and sculptural elements / creations
- As a trowel-applied high strength, wear resistant, surface finish
- As a lightweight insulative wall rendering / plastering mortar type material
- Lightweight furniture
- Lightweight terrazzo (in situ floors/steps, panels, bench/counter tops)
- For making reinforced and non-reinforced composite materials/products to replace unpleasant, potentially toxic solvent based casting resins
cemlite-HE - fast setting, ultra lightweight, strong composite moulding, applied finish and repair material with high early strength gain.
- Poured in situ and/or precast wall panels
- Materials to be submerged in fresh, chlorinated or sea water
- Load-bearing lightweight building sections, beams and mouldings
- Precast or fabricated architectural features
- Lightweight cladding panels
- Lightweight, tough, stiletto heel traffic-proof floor and pavement surfacing
- Noise abatement / sound walls
- Wall, floor, pavement and panel repairs
- Artistic and sculptural creations/elements
- As a trowel-applied high strength floor levelling finish
- As a lightweight, sound-deadening, wall rendering mortar
- As a high strength topping for existing concrete slabs and suitably prepared wooden floors
- Interior fitments such as counter / bench tops and splash back panels
- Lightweight exterior / interior furniture
Fultone Mortar 8
Lightweight, high strength, low shrink polymer modified rendering, patching and topping mortar material - made available in any colour.
- Lightweight, high strength, low shrink polymer modified rendering, patching and topping mortar material - made available in any colour.
- Levelling compound for floors and pavements
- High-performance patching/filling material for floors, walls, beams, and columns
- Low-shrinkage repair mortar
- Surface Coating for artistic, sculptural and architectural feature elements
- Trowel-applied high strength surface finish and screed topping for existing slabs
- Colourfast coloured jointing mortar for the laying of bricks and blocks E-Spheres are strong, hollow ceramic micro and macro spheres available from Ability in seven different particle size ranges