Available from Honeywell Safety Products , the Sync stereo earmuffs by Stanley represent the latest in passive hearing protection technology for active lifestyles.
Delivering superior personal hearing protection in hazardous noise environments, the Stanley Sync stereo earmuffs feature acoustical ear cup design, volume management technology and high-fidelity stereo sound.
Suitable for use with an MP3 player, mobile phone or any personal audio device, Stanley Sync stereo earmuffs employ advanced technology to provide both hearing protection and true listening enjoyment without compromising on hearing protection or sound quality.
Featuring an SLC80 rating of 31dB Class 5, the Stanley Sync provides ideal, consistent hearing protection and ensures appropriate attenuation in most industrial environments. The unique Volume Management Technology manages sound levels reaching the user’s ear to a safe level, well within Standards Australia’s recommended 85 dBA Action Level.
Key features of Stanley Sync stereo earmuffs:
- Advanced acoustical bass chamber enhances bass sounds typically sacrificed in industrial stereo earmuffs
- No volume knobs or power switches to coordinate or batteries to replace
- Sound quality on par with other professional and high-end personal headphones
- Innovative Air Flow Control Technology provides higher attenuation across all noise frequencies
- Stylish design with ear cup designs inspired by professional DJ models
- Comfort and fit ensured by padded diamond-patterned headband
- Reinforced forkslides keep earmuffs in place when worn
- Telescoping height adjustment can be modified for individual settings and personalised comfort
- Comfortable contact surface breathes easier in warm and humid climates
- Robust construction withstands rough treatment in tough work environments