Honeywell Safety Products
introduces a new range of earmuffs from Howard Leight designed to deliver proper levels of hearing protection in hazardous noise environments with high-visibility safety and the latest in digital tuning.
Featuring a new earmuff design, the Howard Leight Sync AM/FM radio offers passive hearing protection, digital tuning technologies and improved sound quality. High visibility is ensured with eye-catching bright green ear cups providing a highly noticeable contrast against dark settings, especially in low lighting situations and inclement weather.
Additionally, the Sync Radio Hi-Visibility incorporates an exclusive reflective headband that glows when exposed to light, providing increased visibility and safety on the job. The earmuffs enable workers to experience great sound with the assurance of hearing protection.
Key features of Howard Leight Sync earmuffs:
- AM/FM radio
- Ability to listen to music through a personal listening device (MP3 player or smartphone)
- LCD display
- Locked-in station ability
- 10 preset channels
- Volume memory also included
- Robust construction withstands rough treatment and tough environments
- Approved to AS/NZS 1270:2002