Barrier Group Pty Ltd presents a range of fixed round bollards in surface mount and below ground versions.
Designed for traffic control and asset protection applications, the round bollards are manufactured from heavy wall mild steel and hot dip galvanised as standard with optional powder-coated finish. All bollards are supplied in Safety Yellow colour as standard with other colours available on request.
Surface mount bollards feature fully welded base plates and are suitable for installation onto any concrete surface while the below ground bollards have fully welded starter bars for installation into new concrete footings. Below ground models are ideal for installation in asphalt or any soft surface where a concrete footing will be necessary.
Optional chain rings are available for connecting chains or ropes. The chain rings are also ideal for retrofitting to existing bollards.
Key features of Barrier Group’s round bollards:
Bollard protection sleeves
- Cast aluminium caps provide high quality finish
- Standard class 1 reflective band
- Fully welded heavy steel base plate
- Welded starter bars for fixing into concrete footing
- All models hot dip galvanised as standard
- All bollards supplied complete with necessary fixings
- Polyethylene protective sleeves available to suit 90mm and 140mm models
Barrier bollard protection sleeves and caps offer a quick, simple and economical way to recondition old rusted, faded or scratched bollards without ever needing to remove, replace or re-paint again.
The bollard protection sleeves are ideal for use in shopping centres, car parks, schools and warehouses, and particularly useful in food processing facilities where chipped or flaking paint and powder coat surfaces can become a health hazard.
Key features of Barrier’s modular bollard protection sleeves:
- Fits any standard 140mm or 90mm diameter bollards of any make
- Can be washed down with no risk of damage
- Not affected by most chemicals or oils
- 140mm diameter sleeve module is 300mm in length
- 90mm diameter model is 225mm in length
- Can be grouped in single colours or alternating colours for additional safety awareness
- Tough polyethylene sleeve caps secured in place prevent sleeves from being removed