Barrier Group Pty Ltd introduces a green alternative to conventional rubber, concrete and steel wheel stops with the Compliance one-piece wheel stop.
Compliance wheel stops are made from environment-friendly LLDPE material and comply with AS2890.1:2004. Designed to resist fading, rotting and cracking, the wheel stops come complete with fixings and blanking plugs.
Installation is a breeze thanks to the lightweight wheel stops that weigh only 4.5kg. The three standard UV-stabilised colours include Safety Yellow for increased visibility and pedestrian safety, Blue for highlighting disabled parking spaces and Concrete Grey.
Key features of Compliance wheel stops:
- Length is 1700mm, width 160mm at the base and height of 100mm
- Solid colour and UV stabilised
- Lightweight at only 4.5kg for one-person installation
- Longer life than rubber or concrete alternatives
- Four high-strength fixing points with blanking caps
- Three colours – Yellow, Blue and Grey
- Three standard fixing systems available
- Moulded-in sign recess for personal identification
- Optional reflector plugs available