The all new BPG300 and BPG600 Port-a-guard expanding barriers are now available from Barrier Group Pty Ltd in a boxed package complete with all attachments.
The boxed Port-a-guard expanding barriers can be used in freestanding or wall-mounted configurations. Boxed Port-a-guards are also supplied with a free sign mounting bracket, access to download free printable signs, and a free wall receiver bracket that allows the Port-a-guard to be locked to a wall or post when fully extended.
A 12-page user guide supplied with the Port-a-guard expanding barriers assists with the installation. Both new models are available in Red and White or Black and Yellow colour combinations.
Key features of Port-a-guard expanding barriers:
Accessories supplied for Port-a-guards:
- 2-in-1 design delivers exceptional value
- Wider 400mm feet for increased stability
- Supplied with free wall receiver bracket
- Aluminium and plastic construction
- Available in two colour combinations
- Available in 3m and 6m models
- Free printable sign downloads
- Wall receiver bracket allows the Port-a-guard to be locked in position to temporarily close off an area, restrict access or prevent unauthorised removal of the barrier
- New foot design is injection moulded from durable ABS plastic and 65mm wider than the old model for increased stability
- Full range of spare parts including feet, brackets, slats and all fixings available
- New acrylic sign pockets in A4 or A5 sizes eliminate the need to purchase expensive signs
- Optional sign holder pockets come with free access to download and print a range of sign faces
- Locking castors allow easy manoeuvring quickly and can be fitted quickly
- Optional base weights add 1.5kg per post and are ideal for high-wind areas
- Freestanding mounting posts available for installation where there is no wall or structure to mount off