Retractable bollards from Barrier Group are designed for medium security of traffic and parking control.
There are two models of retractable bollards available, in two different materials.
The BR900 is a 5mm thick mild steel bollard that is zinc coated and E-Coated before being powder coated with high visibility safety yellow and two reflective bands.
The BR900-SS is made from a 3.05mm thick 316 marine grade stainless steel. It is made for architectural applications, so does not include reflective bands.
Each stands at 900mm above the ground and 1150mm below the ground.
Key features of the retractable bollards include:
- locks in both up and down positions
- strong circular design – 90mm diameter x 5mm wall
- black anti-slip surface on top of bollard
- unique low-cost ‘T’ handle key
- convenient as there are no loose posts to store
- galvanised in ground casing.
The internal locking system of the retractable bollard can’t be tampered with or fouled by dirt or water. Two keys are supplied with each order, but any additional keys may be purchased.
A retractable bollard should not be used where high security locking is required, such as car yards. Instead use the Cam-lok removable bollards.