KingWood decking is a premium, WPC decking plank, engineered for maximum scratch, mildew and stain resistance, and a luxurious appearance.
The KingWood decking can effectively reduce the sun reflection and absorb ultraviolet and infrared radiation so as to balance the temperature underneath the products.
Premium composite timber decking
- Available in 5400mm lengths
- Fire, water and termite resistant
- Mould and mildew resistant
- No splineters, cracks, warping, cupping or rot
- Range of colours including Walnut, Weather Wood and Spotted Gum
Timber decking for commercial and residential applications
KingWood decking is rot and warp resistant and splinter-free, which is great for both residential and commercial application, including:
- Semi-outdoor areas
- Holiday resorts