Ausdrain manufacture Drainage Cells and Underground Tanks for use in stormwater flow control and filtration. This reduces the chance of stormwater clogging and void build up.
Drainage Cells and Underground tanks with extremely lightweight design
Drainage Cells and Underground Tanks
designed for a range of applications
- Provide extremely efficient drainage
- Suitable for a range of job sizes: from planter boxes to rooftop podiums of up to 10 000sqm
- Significantly reduces installation times by up to 3
- Reduces costs
- Can be installed by hand
- High flow rate
- Resistant to chemicals and bacteria
- Environmentally friendly
- No maintenance required
- Withstands temporary sun exposure
The Ausdrain range of Drainage Cells and Underground Tanks is effective for controlling and manipulating stormwater flow for:
Why Choose AUSDRAIN's EnviroModule2 Underground Tank System?
- Roof gardens
- Planter boxes
- Civil works
- Golf courses
- Race Courses
- Sports fields
The AUSDRAIN EnviroModule2 underground tank system is widely accepted for on-site water management practices by councils throughout Australia.
- The underground tank system can be easily adapted to any project
- It's cost-effective compared to conventional systems
Please visit the Ausdrain website for more information about their range of drainage cells and underground tanks. You will find the link below.