The unique Aneeta Fire Window has been developed by Aneeta Windows in accordance with the recently revised Australian Standard AS3959:2009.
Aneeta’s double hung bushfire windows are compliant with Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) 40 and below, without the need for non-combustible shutters. The fire windows are a two panel double hung double glazed system that comprises 16mm IG toughened glass units, suitable metal hardware and certified, low flammability indexed, seals.
BAL 40 double hung bushfire windows have numerous benefits including:
- Stylish and slim lined bushfire window that is BAL 40 compliant
- Available as large, narrow, curved or raked double hung
- Designed with the smallest framing possible to help maintain uninterrupted views
- 16mmIGUs provide superior thermal performance and energy efficiency
- Achieves acoustic (STC) rating of 33
- 2 vent lock positions or full 50% opening area for child-safe ventilation
- A centre-fin for security and weather resistance; and
- Can be custom fabricated to specific shapes, sizes, glass options and colours
More information on BAL 40 double hung bushfire windows is available from Aneeta Windows.