Fallstop, available from Giant Inflatables , is a falling object arrest platform and inspection deck. Its uniqueness is that it is remotely deployed from outside the danger zone. The Fallstop is an essential tool for safety minded service operators.
Fallstop is an innovative system to facilitate the safe inspection of mine shafts, furnace plants or similar vessels and voids where overhead falling debris may cause injury.
Fallstop was originally developed and tested for Visy Recycling plant's furnace maintenance project.
The end-user advantages to using this technology:
- Rapid turnaround and short production downtime
- Saves money and time
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Installed by an in-house service team
- Specialist installation crew not required
- The cost-effective solution available to meet required OH&S requirements
- Compact to pack and store
- Completely reusable
- Installed in hours saving the cost of subcontractors and equipment hire
- Allows for maintenance to take place soon after the vessel cools down
- Field tested with verified technology that is now in constant use
- Simple to customise and repair
- Available with many add-on, task-specific solutions
- Available with or without bypass ducts