announces the introduction of a new range of portable inflatable shelters based on its revolutionary air beam frame technology.
The Ezy Shelter X Beam5 portable inflatable shelters are designed as practical ‘inflate and go’ shelters that take the industry standard range to new levels of user-friendly operation.
The inflatable shelters are highly versatile in application and suitable for setting up first responders’ shelters and all-weather shelters or even to extend space in factories, building sites and remote site offices.
Being rapidly deployable, Ezy Shelter X Beam5 portable inflatable shelters are ideal for setting up fast response inflatable workstations for applications including disaster relief first response, command and control rooms, decontamination paramedical stations, first aid tents, crime scene operations, emergency team change rooms, food prep kitchens, ambulance services, equipment dry rooms and media briefings.
It also functions as the perfect all-weather shelter for landscapers, field farm workers, food prep kitchens, demonstrations, security companies, event organisers, welding operations and surface laying contractors.
Ezy Shelter X Beam5 can also be used to add more space to factories, panel shops, site offices, produce stores, furniture storage, building sites, picket lines and service centres.
The ready-to-operate Ezy Shelter X Beam5 portable inflatable tents feature advanced design aesthetics as well as practical functionality, and are supplied with full colour branding as part of the package.
Key benefits of Ezy Shelter X Beam5 portable inflatable shelters:
- Self-erecting inflate-and-go air beam system
- Extremely stable and strong
- Unique cutting edge inflatable design based on geodesic dome geometry
- Stable aerodynamic shape offers high level of modular expansion
- Units can be joined to any of the four faces, forming a weatherproof assembly of comfortable multiuse space
- Built to endure harsh conditions with modern materials and assembly techniques utilised throughout
- Air beam frame made from military grade inflatable boat materials, welded together and reinforced circumferentially for rigidity
- Fire retardant cover incorporates heavy duty double sided zips on all four sides to allow openings to neatly fold away to insect screened openings
- Entire envelope made flood-proof with an all-inclusive welded ground sheet floor