Seal-a-crete + anti-microbial, available from Walls and Floors , is the suitable choice for preventing urine penetration into concrete slabs.
Seal-a-crete permanently waterproofs concrete internally by as much as 10 centimetres, filling the air porosities with a hardened gel.
The seal is permanent and cannot be worn off. The Anti-microbial additive kills 95% of bacteria such as Golden Staph, Listeria and Ecoli. Any remaining bacteria is starved of moisture and oxygen needed to survive leaving a permanently sealed and sanitised slab.
Other benefits include:
- Totally biodegradable, water based
- Improves the adhesion of the subsequent application of adhesives, paints and screeds
- Hardens and dust proofs concrete
- Prevents hydrostatic pressure
- Is able to be walked on during and immediately after application
- Purges urine and stains to the surface of old slabs
- Is permanent and cannot be worn off
- Is a curing agent if applied at the time off the pour