The Phase Changer three phase converter, available from Phase Changer , can change 240V or 480V single phase supply into an equivalent 415V 3-phase output, which is identical to a utility 3 phase supply. Any 3 phase equipment can be efficiently operated by three phase converters.
Three phase power enables Three-phase motors to be run, costing less, providing more power and requiring less maintenance. When compared to those using single-phase power, the three-phase motors run smoother, quieter and more efficiently.
In most cases the Phase-Changer will cost far less than connecting to a utility power supply, and it can be relocated or resold if circumstances change.
Phase changers are based on the rotary converter technique; it is well known and proven, despite its performance limitations. `By using the best current micro-controller technology available, Phase Changer has considerably improved the performance of the rotary converter.
By continually monitoring the output of the converter, the micro-controller controls the value of the capacitors required for ideal tracking. Using high voltage industrial solid state switches called thyristors, capacitor banks are switched in and out quickly and silently as determined by the micro-controller in 9 distinct levels. All switching is completed with accuracy while the AC sine wave is at zero volt potential, ensuring there is no stress to the capacitors or to the thyristors themselves.
Benefits of a three phase power converters include:
- Immediate delivery (5 working days)
- Cost effective
- No requirement to change to 3 phase switchboards or run 3 phase sub-mains to workshop
- Three phase power converters use proven rotatary converter technology, used for 50 years
- Proven microprocessor technology provides 415volt 3 phase power at tolerances equal to or better than 3 phase utility power.
- More cost effective and quieter than diesel generators
- All three phase power converters are supplied with a 30 day money back guarantee
- The power converters feature a 36 month nation wide warranty
- The Phase Change Converter can power all 3 phase equipment from a car hoist to large CNC lathes and machinery
- Phase Change power converters have no maintenance requirements
Three phase 415volt power can be achieved with a single phase power 240volt provided there is adequate single phase power available.
There is always a Phase-Changer 3 phase converter solution that will reliably power any 3 phase machines including workshop equipment, compressors, pumps, welders, computer controlled machines and air conditioners. In fact, anything that requires 3 phase power can be operated by a Phase-Changer converter.