Express your individual style with custom made entrance combinations in timber or in timber with low maintenance external aluminium cladding.
Custom made in Australia in many styles - single or double hinged doors, with sidelights and/or highlights. Featuring high security with multi-point locking, high sound protection and no drafts with high energy efficiency. Barrier free threshold and automation on request.
- Full package with door jamb, threshold, multi-point locking system and door furniture
- Timber doors custom made to your design or ours
- Range of powder-coated aluminium cladding options
- IV 78mm for triple glazing with 2x up to 12mm argon filled airgap
- IV 68mm for double glazing with 1x up to 16mm argon filled airgap
- Choice of glass combinations if used, or switchable I-glass
- Increased security with multi-point locking, automation can be integrated
- Wide choice of handles
- Timber threshold, aluminium threshold, or barrier free magnetic threshold
- Spray painted with low VOC paints or stains
- Seals to reduce drafts and high noise reduction of up to 43 dB
- Suitable for Passive House
- Some designs can be made suitable for all Bushfire Attack Levels (BAL), including BAL-FZ (Flame Zone)
Energy rating: U-values from a very low 1.4
Entrance doors are available only as a full package including door jamb, threshold, multi-point locking system and door furniture.
Paarhammer windows & doors are double or triple glazed for the highest energy efficiency, and all finishes are low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound). Deeply committed to a sustainable future, Paarhammer uses Australian plantation grown timbers and has also been FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) Chain-of-Custody certified since 2008. The products are made in sustainable manufacturing facilities powered by the sun, with light, water, and waste management systems.