presents a nanotechnology-based penetrating sealer for concrete and brickwork formulated to deliver long-term protection in both outdoor and indoor environments.
Concrete Shield from NanoCoat is a single application system for various porous stone surfaces and offers an easy and fast application process that does not leave any residue behind. NanoCoat’s concrete and stone sealer will also not leave a glossy finish.
Manufactured by ITC in Germany, NanoCoat Concrete Shield penetrating sealer is ideal for residential and commercial projects of any size. The stone sealer can be easily sprayed directly onto the porous surface with the saturated surface drying clear to make the coating invisible. The original surface texture and appearance will remain the same with no change.
NanoCoat Concrete Shield consists of a unique mineral oil base and uses nanotechnology to deliver superior protection and water repellence on highly porous surfaces such as Sydney sandstone, which in fact requires only a single flood coat of the sealer to achieve optimum levels of protection.
NanoCoat’s penetrating sealer significantly reduces secondary efflorescence, mould and algae growth, dirt, grime, pollution and most contaminants for several years on concrete, brick and porous stones with its penetration depth and high level of water repellence keeping the substrate drier and cleaner for a longer period of time.
Key features of NanoCoat Concrete Shield stone and concrete sealer:
- Environment-friendly and completely biodegradable
- Odourless and non-flammable
- Can be applied in confined space environments with limited aeration
- Extensively tested in the field and lab for high performance
- Significantly reduces likeliness of secondary efflorescence, mould, algae, dirt, grime and most contaminants
- Easy spray application
- Suitable for residential and commercial facades, and walking areas subject to weathering