An operable wall allows one to create extra rooms. Individuals can maximise their profit-making potential with Hufcor 's operable wall series. An operable wall divides an available space to create meeting rooms, extra offices, function areas and even outdoor dining areas.
An operable wall is suitable for:
- Hotels and ballrooms
- Restaurants and cafes
- Offices, schools and universities
- Facilities with an emphasis on aesthetics
Operable wall offer the following benefits:
- Movable, interlocking panels suspended from an overhead track system.
- Sound rated panels for effective noise control.
- Available in paired (folding) and individual (omni-directional) configurations.
- Can include access doors for easy entry and exit.
- Blend with a room's aesthetics, similar to a permanent wall when extended.
- Available in a wide range of colours and finishes, including vinyl, fabric, veneer, chair rails and wood mouldings.