Purchasing carpet for residential environments is a significant investment, as is the selection process where the customer chooses between a myriad of colours, textures, styles, fibres, construction according to their preferences and, of course, their budget. Carpet cushion however is often overlooked, yet can have a huge impact on the performance of the new carpet.
Ideal for all types of floors and carpets including woven Axminster, Dunlop Springtred carpet cushion from Dunlop Flooring is a premium domestic carpet cushion range, formulated to make carpet feel richer, thicker, softer and more luxurious, while making a significant difference to the durability of the carpet. In fact, it is proven that quality carpet cushion, such as Springtred, can extend the life of carpet by up to 50%.
Made from 100% recyclable re-bonded polyurethane foam, Dunlop Springtred carpet cushion is available in three grades to provide superior underfoot comfort; the original Springtred carpet cushion, the Springtred Extra carpet cushion for extra density and thickness, and the Springtred Ultimate premium carpet cushion for luxurious comfort and support.
Key features and benefits of Dunlop Springtred carpet cushion include:
- exceptionally high resilience provides a luxurious feel and ensures that carpet retains its comfort, shape and appearance for longer
- incorporates Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial agent to inhibit bacterial and fungal growth and protect against germs and allergies
- has a very low moisture absorption factor and is therefore generally unaffected by dampness and spills
- provides excellent thermal and sound insulation
- CRI Green Label accredited, meeting the highest internationally accepted indoor air quality standards for carpet cushion
- Australian made.