Dealing with modern architecture’s large, glass surfaces or streamline interiors looking for a touch of originality, need a smart combination of aesthetic appeal and technical performance for effective, long-lasting solar protection.
's Sunworker® fabrics provide economical, environmentally-friendly alternatives that are high design and comply with the latest building standards.
Key advantages of the multi-purpose awning fabrics
Combining the advantages of versatility with durability and serious protection, Sunworker fabrics are truly “intelligent textiles". Some of the features and benefits include:
- stylish and practical
- micro-ventilated fabrics that regulate temperature under awnings
- micro-perforated structure lets the fabric breather
- Plastisol coatings keeps the fabric clean and looking new for years
- Classified M1 for solar protection
- highly fire-retardant
- available in 150cm and 300cm widths
Sunworker® fabrics are available in 21 decorative styles and a vast array of fashionable colours, for buildings that are decidedly original in their design.
This revolutionary awning fabric is available in three designs: Standard Sunworker, Sunworker Cristal (see-through, waterproof) or Sunworker Opaque (for total darkness).