According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics Use of renewable energy in Australian homes 2006-07
, Australians have been endeavouring to become more energy efficient in their homes.
With the increasing costs of living and energy bills, people are becoming more environmentally aware.
Awnings are used to provide a cost effective sun protection to residential and commercial projects such as:
- outdoor dining areas
- functions and events
- entrance ways
With a range of fabrics and designs available in the market today, awnings can also incorporate your unique style or enhance new and existing projects.
provide a wide range of innovative awning fabrics with built-in solar protection. The fabrics are suitable for:
- folding arm awnings
- fixed awnings
- drop arm awnings
- Dutch canopy
- conservatory blinds
- vertical blinds
- roll-up valance
- sail shades
- exterior velum
Personalise your home with Dickson's awning fabrics
The fabrics are easy to maintain, offer outstanding long term colour fastness, excellent tear resistance and most styles offer 90-99% UV protection.
- Orchestra: dirt-resistant, solution-dyed acrylic awning fabric
- Orchestra MAX: waterproof, solution-dyed acrylic awning fabric
- Symphony: thicker fabric with a cotton-like look, solution-dyed acrylic awning fabric
- Opera: patterned fabric that's moderately weather-resistant, solution-dyed acrylic awning fabric
- Sunvision: achieve visual comfort indoors with a textile-look, open weave fabric
- Sunworker: micro-aerated fabric that filters natural light and solar heat, reducing greenhouse effect; M1 fire resistance
- Sunworker Cristal: translucent open-weave fabric that's also waterproof, incorporates anti-UV filter and M1 fire resistant
- Sunworker Opaque: a blackout fabric that's fire-resistance, with an aluminised and coated surface
- Evasions: dirt-resistant, solution-dyed acrylic awning fabric
- Sunbrella: dirt-resistant, solution-dyed acrylic awning fabric
- Alto FR: waterproof, dirt-resistant, solution-dyed acrylic awning fabric
Dickson's awning fabrics undergo exclusive treatment processes that make them resistant, give them long lasting colours, long life, and protection from stains.
Every year, Dickson's style office creates new collections that are up to date with latest trends, giving you more reasons to personalise your home.