Boral Roofing offers an
extensive range of quality terracotta roof tiles that have been designed to
deliver exceptional long term durability. Terracotta has been used throughout
the ages for protection against the elements. Manufactured using carefully
selected clays that are kiln fired to temperatures of 1100оC,
terracotta tiles are a strong yet lightweight roofing
- The outstanding colour performance is achieved through the
firing process known as vitrification.
- Clay and glaze materials fired at high temperatures melt and
fuse together resulting in a finished tile resistant to harsh UV exposure and
retaining its colour over time.
- Accent Ridging, a low-line ridge system, available to enhance
the terracotta tiles.
- Accent Ridging seamlessly aligns ridge capping end to end to
create one smooth line without steps.
Character and style
- Available in a range of colours over three different profiles
terracotta roof tiles will suit almost any style of home
- Backed by a 50 year performance guarantee.
- Terracotta Shingle- Flat, matt roof tiles in modern colours for
contemporary residential and commercial projects.
- French- Choose from fully glazed federation styles to modern
matt colours to freshen up traditional homes
- Swiss- for classically beautiful architecture with a European