One of the most recognisable, and at times, outspoken personalities in the architecture space, Tone Wheeler is set to host this year’s Sustainability Live event.
Wheeler, who has an abiding interest in environmentally sustainable design is also a director at Environa Studio and is a passionate advocate for environmental architecture.
He has taught and worked in the field for almost forty years, while at the same time, serving on boards and appearing regularly on television and radio.
The addition of Wheeler as host of Sustainability Live is set to give this unique industry event a much deeper and perhaps even more electric dimension.
Tickets are now available for the 2018 Sustainability Live panel event on Thursday 11 October, 2018, at The Star in Sydney.
The panel topics will include:
- How a greener built environment is changing the way we live and work
- What are the incentives for sustainability, and are we missing the bigger picture?
- How technology is helping to promote sustainability across the built environment
- How to eliminate all waste in a residential build
- Modern slavery in AEC supply chains – what are the solutions?
- Mental health and the built industry
- DEBATE: Is our continuing population growth a help or hindrance to ensuring a sustainable built environment?
Date: Thursday 11 October, 2018
Time: 8am – 4.30pm (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea supplied)
Location: The Star, Sydney
Cost: Full day seminar $149 per person
For information about the full program or to purchase tickets, please click here.