Available now from Waterco , the Admiral robotic pool cleaner is self driven by three internal motors and runs completely independently from the pools pump and filter system.
Replicating the swimming pool water filtration system, the Admiral robotic pool cleaner vacuums in water, dirt, and debris via an internal pump and filters the water back out via its filtration system.
The Admiral robotic pool cleaner requires no installation, no hoses, and no additional equipment. Simply turn it on and it will vacuum, scrub, and clean the pool floor and walls right up to the water line in just three hours. This pool cleaner is suitable for use on vinyl liner, fibreglass, tile, and concrete residential pools up to 6m x 12m.
The key features of Admiral robotic pool cleaners include:
- dual directive motor with increased torque and efficiency drive the front and real Gel-pro brushes to allow for powerful scrubbing, pin point navigation, better traction and superior climbing capabilities
- two continuous traction all terrain wheels to enhance climbing performance
- dual Gel-pro brushes gentle enough for vinyl liners, and rugged enough to clean the dirtiest concrete and fibreglass pools
- wide cleaning path thanks to the strategic location of the vacuum intake ports and the advanced geometry of the under belly
- large vacuum intake ports placed directly behind both cleaning brushes to enable the vacuuming of large leaves and debris
- intelligent navigation system prevents the cleaner from getting caught on any obstacles
- intelligent programming sends the cleaner in a different direction every time, improving pool coverage
- quick-drain system allows water to rapidly flow back into the pool, immediately lightening the cleaner for quick and easy removal from the pool.
The Admiral robotic pool cleaner can also save time, water, chemicals and energy. The Admiral micro filters circulate the pool water reducing filter maintenance, saving water, and saving pool chemicals. Admiral’s water cooled pump motor also represents the latest in green technology, operating on only 85 watts of power.