Watersave Australia presents the Uridan range of single bowl waterless urinals with matching privacy screens.
Uridan waterless urinal troughs are designed for use in high traffic facilities catering for a large number of users. The striking architectural Danish design lines and the simple hydraulic engineering have resulted in an unrivalled waterless urinal design.
Current installations include cinemas, schools and universities, bowling clubs, caravan parks, commercial office buildings, restaurants, shopping centres, RSL clubs, onsite event amenities, factories and warehouses.
Suitable for both new and retrofit installations, Uridan single bowl waterless urinals are increasingly being specified for high traffic commercial installations.
A single bowl Uridan urinal saves approximately 50,000 litres of water per year, or 200,000 litres per year with a 2400mm trough plus the associated carbon savings attributed to moving water around a building.
Key features of Uridan waterless urinals:
- Designed with in-built water lock distinctly unique to the Uridan design
- Provides a high level of hygiene in amenities combined with low cost maintenance
- Huge reduction in water and energy use
- Simple maintenance procedure requires no expensive proprietary cartridges, bladders or high cost mechanical seals
- Odours from pipes below blocked by Urilock fluid, a 100% biodegradable oil
- Low running cost as no replacement parts are required
- Available in 1200, 1800 and 2400mm lengths in granite colour and lighter stone grey