Trend Windows & Doors are currently showcasing Trend ThermAL, their new hybrid window product which combines the strength and security of aluminium with ERP, a new insulating skin.
This and many more of Trend’s innovative products have been on display over the past three days at designEX 2011.
Trend, an Australian company first established back in 1968, manufacturers and sells a large, comprehensive range of aluminium, timber and uPVC windows and doors.
Apart from Trend ThermAL, Trend offers a number of brands to the Australian market, including:
- Quantum XP Windows & Doors - Trend aluminium includes the Provincial 64mm style of windows and doors, while the Trend Timber range is available in both Western Red Cedar and Meranti.
- Xtreme Windows & Doors - This brand comprises Trend's range of Bushfire windows and doors which are recommended for bushfire zones.
- Synergy Windows - a range of uPVC windows and doors
- Crestlite - This is Trend’s brand of products for commercial specifiers.
- Thermashield - Thermashield are approved window energy ratings options for all Trend brand's in the windows and doors range.
Each of these brands has its own style. Together, Trend’s family of brands provide an almost endless range of possibilities to suit all tastes and to enhance any project, residential or commercial.