Trend Windows & Doors
presents the new Crestlite Windsor sliding and stacker doors designed to deliver high aesthetic and functional value to architectural facades.
The innovative new aluminium sliding and stacking doors from Trend offer design flexibility to truly inspire designers.
The Crestlite Windsor 150mm door system allows for door panels up to 3m H x 1.8m W with wide openings up to 12 metres. Offering significant wind and water ratings in both commercial and residential situations, the aluminium doors can range from two to twelve panels stacked.
Key features of Crestlite Windsor sliding and stacker doors:
- Allows for very large glazed openings for natural passive solar gain while also meeting SHGC ratings down to 0.29
- Takes glazing from 4mm to 24mm IGUs, and with a lower frame to glass ratio produces excellent u-values down to 3.0
- Up to 31 glazing options available on WERS to suit any climatic environment
- Double acoustics seals reduce noise infiltration in excessively noisy environments
- Commercial grade mortise locks overcome security issues
- Thick laminated glass provides security and keeps out noise
- Double bogey rollers for effortless opening of panels weighing even 165kg
- All unused channels and cavities covered with snap-in sections for clean appearance
- Site glazing achieved with internal or external glazing
As one of Australia’s largest suppliers of windows and doors, Trend can offer solutions for single to high rise residential, architectural design or commercial developments.