The Australian Trellis Door Company (ATDC) introduces a new range of premium quality security plantation shutters designed to offer a high level of protection to the homeowner.
The leading Australian security doors specialist has launched the new security-rated plantation shutters in response to an increasing incidence of home break-ins.
Security365, the new range of secure plantation shutters replaces the unattractive bars and grilles on household window frames with high security, key locked shutters that appear to be normal wooden plantation shutters but have passed security testing by a NATA approved laboratory to meet Australian Security Screen Standards AS5039 and AS5040.
Combining security, weather control, stylish looks and multiple colour choices in a single package, Security365 plantation shutters can be installed on windows, doors and patio enclosures. The Security365 shutters come in a wide range of colours including Dulux Satin White, Dulux Satin White Birch, Dulux Classic Cream, Dulux Precious Silver Pearl, Jotun, Sahara, Black, Anotec XT Silver, Paperbark, and Azurite Copper Pearl.
Key features of Security365 plantation shutters:
Applications of Security365 plantation shutters:
- Key-lockable with quality mortise deadbolts, patented dual-pin locking and 100mm stainless steel hinges
- Adjustable blades provide climate and privacy control, and also reduce noise intrusion
- Manufactured from non-corrosive, aircraft grade T5 aluminium
- Easily operated turn-buttons allow for quick removal during cleaning
- Does not shrink, crack, fade or warp
- Can also include fly screens
- 5-year warranty
- Windows: Fixed in place, hinged, bi-folding, sliding, double hung, casement and awning windows
- Doorways: Hinged and French doors, sliding doors, bi-folding panels and sliding stacker doors
- Patio enclosures with sliding, bi-folding or stacking panels