Marine loading arms, available from Spacepac Industries , offer and alternative to direct hose hookups that are particularly useful for larger vessels and transfers at higher loading rates and pressures.
Marine loading arms offer ease of handling, less man power, flexibility, minimum maintenance, greater safety, and minimised operational costs.
Marine loading equipment features include:
- Fully balanced with separated counterweight for inboard/outboard arm
- Self-supported system offers the low weight and bending movement for easy handling
- Extra light design
- Designed to transport all products including mineral oil, chemicals, and liquefied gasses
- High safety standards
Specifications of marine loading arms include:
- Available in stainless steel, carbon steel and low temperature steel
- Pressure rates of PN 10 to PN 40 or any other international standards, with higher pressure ratings available
- Temperature ranging from -50C (eg. LPG) to +200C (eg. Bitumen), with other temperature criteria available