Spacepac Industries supplies an economical range of rubber speed humps designed for use in low traffic environments.
Economy rubber speed humps from Spacepac Industries are an economical alternative to more expensive options and are suitable for installation in low traffic areas such as unit and townhouse developments.
These rubber speed humps are also useful for short-term installations.
The rubber speed humps are supplied in a moulded surface finish.
Manufactured from a mixture of natural and recycled rubber, the rubber speed humps are laid in an alternating pattern, conforming to AS 2890.1:2004 requirements.
The low traffic speed humps can also be used as liquid bunding if installed with a sealant.
Key features of rubber speed humps:
- Built-in bridge design to accommodate cables or hoses
- Can be used with or without end caps
- Comes complete with all fixings
- Concealed fixings remain accessible
- Solid colour won't chip or wear
- Designed to comply with AS 2890.1:2004
- Material: Recycled and natural rubber blend
- Finish: Solid colour with moulded surface
- Length: Body: 250mm/ End: 170mm
- Width: 340mm
- Height: 50mm
- Weight: Body: 4kg/ End: 2kg