KATT Modular Rung Ladders
The Katt® permanent and portable access ladders provide safe and easy access to elevated areas such as roof tops, ceiling spaces and maintenance platforms including varying roof levels. The prefabricated, modular rung ladders ensure easy and rapid on site assembly, with no welding required, suiting many varied applications and locations. The lightweight, high strength aluminium construction is industrial rated to 150kg and requires minimum ongoing maintenance.
Arresta® Fall Arrest Systems
Arresta® proprietary fall protection systems are recommended by incorporating an enclosed cage or a ladder fall arrest system depending on ladder height and application.
- Mini access ladders with angled handrails
- Vertical line ladders incorporating ladder fall arrest system
- Angled and vertical cage ladder
- Ladder support bracket - secure attachment point for portable ladders
- Ladder support dock – secure attachment point for portable ladders with grab rails
VISTA Fold Down Access Ladders (LD400)
The Vista® range of fold down access ladder systems provides a sturdy, high strength solution where safe access and egress to ceiling or roof is gained internally. Vista is ideally suited to offices and apartments, store rooms, mezzanines and showrooms where space, ease of use and contemporary appearance are key considerations. The lightweight, high strength aluminium construction is industrial rated to 150kg and requires minimum ongoing maintenance.
Modular and adaptable to all ceiling types, Vista is quick and easy to install and pre-finished to suit surrounds. The soft closing mechanism is suited to frequent usage. The fold down access ladders are ideally and easily incorporated with the Skydore® roof access hatch for safe internal access and egress to roof (hinged and sliding models available).
- Vista Compact is ideal for standard roof trusses with ceiling heights from 2200 to 3200mm
- Vista Commercial is ideal for suspended ceiling from 2200 to 3200mm
- Vista Maxi is ideal for extra high suspended ceilings from 3200 to 4300mm
Steps, Step Ladders and Bridges (ST500)
Alto® modular steps, step ladders and bridges are purpose designed and built to provide the highest level of safe and easy access to varied height applications, including mezzanine levels, for personnel requiring frequent access to service platforms, machinery, roof decks and other maintenance areas.
The modular roof access steps, step ladders and bridge systems allow safe access and egress for workmen with necessary tools and equipment to undertake maintenance on all essential service items such as condensers, air conditioners, fans or any other roof mounted equipment.
Products to suit required applications include step ladders with/without landing, step ladders with vertical posts, single and double step over/step up, step bridges.
- Purpose built to suit required applications between varying roof levels
- Lightweight, robust aluminium construction
- Easy delivery, on site assembly and installation
- Modular, flat packed systems save delivery and cranage costs
- Incorporate handrails and knee rails for added protection and stability