KATT Modular Rung Ladders (LD400)
KATT ® Modular Ladder System utilises the unique SAYFA T Bolt which enables endless adjustability, saving hours on installation, pre-site checks and costly re-fabrication which can occur if measurements are inaccurate or site conditions change.
The KATT ® Modular Ladder System incorporates caged types of fall protection system for angled or vertical ladders, or ladder fall arrest systems for ladders mounted vertically. This provides a variety of options which offer flexibility when designing a fit for purpose system. All KATT® Modular Ladder Systems are compliant to Australian Standards AS/NZS 1657:2018, AS/NZS5532:2013, AS/NZS ISO22846, AS/NZS 18981 and relevant codes of practice and guidelines.Arresta® Fall Arrest Systems
With 18 multiple ladder configurations available KATT Modular Rung Ladder Systems provide safe access to roof tops, ceiling spaces and other elevated areas.
Included in the range are:
- Mini access ladders with angled handrails
- Vertical line ladders incorporating ladder fall arrest systems
- Angled and vertical cage ladders
- Ladder support brackets - secure attachment points for portable ladders
- Ladder support dock – secure attachment points for portable ladders with grabrails
ARRESTA® Fall Arrest Systems
ARRESTA® Proprietary Fall Protection Systems are recommended when incorporating an enclosed cage or a ladder fall arrest system depending on ladder height and application.
VISTA Fold Down Access Ladders (LD460)
The VISTA® range of Fold Down Access Ladder Systems provides a sturdy, high strength solution where safe access and egress to ceilings or roofs is gained internally. VISTA is ideally suited to offices, and apartments, storerooms, mezzanines and showrooms where space, ease of use and contemporary appearance are key considerations. The lightweight, high strength aluminium construction is industrial rated to 150kg and requires minimum ongoing maintenance.
Modular and adaptable to all ceiling types, VISTA is quick and easy to install and pre-finished to blend into the surrounds. The soft closing mechanism is suited to frequent usage. Fold Down Access Ladders are ideally and easily incorporated with the SKYDORE® Roof Access Hatch for safe internal access and egress to roof (hinged and sliding models available).
- VISTA Compact is ideal for standard roof trusses with ceiling heights from 2200 to 3200mm
- VISTA Commercial is ideal for suspended ceiling from 2200 to 3200mm
- VISTA Maxi is ideal for extra high suspended ceilings from 3200 to 4300mm
ALTO Steps, Step Ladders and Bridges (ST500)
ALTO® Modular Steps, Step Ladders and Bridges are purpose designed and built to provide the highest level of safe and easy access to varied height applications, including mezzanine levels, for personnel requiring frequent access to service platforms, machinery, roof decks and other maintenance areas.
The modular access steps, step ladders and bridge systems allow safe access and egress for with tools and equipment to easily undertake maintenance on all essential service items such as condensers, air conditioners, fans or any other roof mounted equipment.
Products in this range include step ladders with/without landings, step ladders with vertical posts, single and double step overs/step ups, step bridges.
- Purpose built to suit required applications between varying roof levels
- Lightweight, robust aluminium construction
- Easy delivery, on-site assembly and installation
- Modular, flat packed systems save delivery and cranage costs
- Handrails and knee rails for added protection and stability