Lexan XL102UV polycarbonate sheet from Sabic Innovative Plastics can offer a combination of durability and formability for a wide range of sloped glazing and overhead applications.
This virtually unbreakable, transparent Lexan polycarbonate sheet comes with UV protection on both sides of the surface and provides remarkable clarity – even after many years of intense sunlight and weather extremes.
Overhead and vertical glazing applications like skylights, barrel vaults, domes, conservatories, windows and doors.
- Helps to minimise installation mistakes
- Proprietary UV resistance on both sides of the sheet
- Good weathering properties on both sides
- Improved yields in conservatory glazing
- Design freedom and the possible system cost savings
- Lightweight, thermoformable
- Easily cold-formed to tight radii