With the inherent characteristics of a polycarbonate material, Lexan Margard sheets from Sabic Innovative Plastics have a hard surface coating available on one or two sides which provides a high level of resistance to abrasion and weathering.
Sabic Innovative Plastics' products are backed by a limited warranty against loss of light transmission, coating failure and breakage. Lexan Margard is available in clear or bronze tint.
Features and benefits of Lexan Margard sheets include:
- High impact strength
- Flame retardant
- Complies with UL flame ratings
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Some grades comply with aircraft FAA FAR 25.853 A & B requirements
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Various light weight grades for malleable and/or flat applications
Typical applications include aircraft and rail interiors as well as building and construction interiors.