Japan's leading manufacturer of engine-driven generators, welders and air compressors, Denyo sells its products in over 100 countries through its fast-expanding marketing network.
The company’s periphery product lines include high-powered mobile lighting, water-related devices, self-propelled work lifts and primary and emergency use generating sets.
Denyo’s DCA Series diesel powered generators are designed for user-friendly operation, simple maintenance and easy transportation. Full-featured control panels are provided for ease of use and monitoring generator performance.
Several design features have been added to Denyo generators for easier maintenance as well as transportability.
Key design features in Denyo diesel generators for simpler maintenance:
Key design features for transportability:
- Daily maintenance can be performed from one side of the machine
- Large doors provide full access to the engine
- External drain plugs for oil, fuel and water fitted for convenience
- Large fuel gauge fitted for simple viewing
- Bonnet can be simply unbolted for full access to the engine during major engine overhauls
- Significant size and weight reductions in new DCA Series through improvements in coupling techniques and alternator design
- Sturdy weatherproof steel bonnet on a heavy-duty steel skid base allows easy handling by a forklift
- Balance point lifting hook (lug) fitted on the roof facilitates easy transportation using a crane
- Modular design allows units to be stacked to maximise storage area
Denyo generators are available in Australia from Redstar Equipment