ISPS Innovations has pioneered a comprehensive range of designer interiors for kitchens and bathrooms in preferred colours.
ISPS Innovations’ product range includes polymer, printed and acrylic splashbacks, luxury bathroom wall panels, and benchtops, partitions and doors among many more. Designed to suit the needs of both professional tradesmen as well as DIY enthusiasts, these products are ideal for both commercial and residential projects.
Colour is a very critical element of commercial or home decor plans; however, accommodating the latest colour trends in the interior design budget can sometimes be a difficult proposition. ISPS Innovations supplies a broad range of custom designer interiors with no restriction on the customer’s choice of colour.
ISPS Innovations offers the customer the flexibility to select their splashbacks, benchtops and wall panels in desired colours including Marsala, the Pantone 2015 Colour of the Year. Marsala is inspired by a rich and tasteful earthy boldness, very close in tone to a deep red wine.
ISPS Innovations’ quality Australian made and certified range:
- Bonethane is a DIY favourite; a high heat polymer splashback that does not split or crack like acrylic polymers when cutting
- Bonethane DigitalArt printed splashbacks are UV treated and great for showers and outdoors
- IPA Acrylic splashbacks and luxury bathroom wall panels
- CulourTek Creations benchtops, partitions and doors in any colour base and gradient
- Kitchen joinery by ISPS and Ferretti Designer Interiors (customised to specification and finish)
- VetroPoly toughened glass
- BrikTan Brick Rejuvenation
- Vanity splashbacks in IPA Acrylic and Bonethane
- Bellassimo acrylic splashback
ISPS finish options include Polyurethane, Timber, Veneer, French Provincial, Colour Manipulation, Blending, Restoring, Colour Matching, and Brick Toning and Rejuvenation.
ISPS Innovations offers customer support on design and installation all 7 days of the week till 9pm.