Gosford Quarries (NSW) offer an extensive range of sandstone pavers that provide customers with a choice of size, colour and finish, which are aesthetically pleasing and add value to the property.
Slabs are cut directly from Gosford Quarries (NSW)’s quarry blocks by their primary saws. Slabs can be 'Gang Sawn' (textured finish) or 'Diamond Sawn' (Smooth Finish). Gosford Quarries (NSW) offer further process their slabs into dimensionally cut product including Sandstone paving, capping, copping, walling and cladding.
Sandstone paving from Gosford Quarries (NSW) may be ordered in any size, but their standard sandstone paver sizes are 800mm x 400mm, 600mm x 300mm and 400mm x 400mm (also available in a modular pattern). Gosford Quarries (NSW) produce their paving in three different thicknesses: 30, 40 and 50mm. Other thicknesses are also available on request.
Following are the benefits of Sandstone:
- Through sedimentary depositions laid down years ago, natural Australian sandstone is made up of quartz particles bonded together by clay or silica; the natural iron minerals create the unique colour variations and banding movement.
- 100% naturally quarried from Australia.
- Sandstone properly installed and maintained will stand the test of time.
- Adds value and prestige to any application.
- Non slip in both wet and dry environments.
- Cool underfoot compared to other paving products.
- Range of textures, colours and variety of products can be produced, allowing one to create unique, natural and themed designs.