FIX Systems Architectural Hardware P/L, manufacturer of a comprehensive range of stainless steel architectural fixings for detailed architectural installations, introduces the FX25 WCA single and double wire clamp assembly tools.
These elegant architectural fixings can be incorporated into any built environment and transformed into simple design features.
The modular construction and versatility of these assembly tools makes them easy to specify and use on a wide range of applications and variety of fixing surfaces, both internally and externally.
The following are some of the technical specifications of the FX25 WCA single and double wire clamp assembly tools:
- Material: 300 grade stainless steel
- Interior and exterior (non marine) applications
- Head option ø25 mm x 8 mm
- Stud length: 19 mm for 6-8 mm panels; 25 mm for 8-12 panels (for thicker panels, optional length available on request: 27 mm, 29 mm, 32 mm, 38 mm, 51 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm)
- Minimum clearance hole: with isolating sleeve ø13 mm; without isolating sleeve ø17 mm
The FX25 WCA Single is used in conjunction with the FX 13 balustrading system as a heavy gauge hanging system. It is important that appropriate load-bearing surfaces are available for fastening to.