FIX Systems Architectural Hardware provide an impressive range of structural fixing systems suitable for application on a wide array of surfaces. These intelligent fixing systems are ideal for Signage, Glazing, Shop Fittings and Balustrades.
Cater for specific requirements with modular construction
FIX Stainless Steel Architectural Hardware Fittings
- The FIX system is an elegant and clean alternative to your fixing requirements
- Incorporated into any design, simple fixings can be transformed into design features
- Made from 303g stainless steel (interior use) and 316g stainless steel (exterior use) they are suitable for a range of architectural applications
- The modular construction and availability makes the FIX system easy to specify for a diverse range of applications, equally suitable on most surfaces including masonry, acrylic, timber and glass
The Fix range spans over a number of different fitting designs with varying sizes including: 12mm, 19mm and 25mm diameters 303g S/S with ¼ “bsw thread and 32mm and 50mm diameters 316g S/S with M10 thread. The Fix range includes:
- Standard Fittings
- Counter Sunk Fittings
- Low Profile Fittings
- Tamper Resistant Fixtures/Theft Resistant Fixtures
- Display Fixtures
- Patch Fixings
Fix systems are ideal for use in all retail, commercial and corporate environments. All products are suitable for use with most panel and sheet materials.