Now available from Eureka Heating , Eureka Crystal freestanding gas heaters are Australian made and designed to create the warmth and ambience of an open fireplace.
Features of the Eureka Crystal range of freestanding gas heaters include:
- fireplace insert to be used in a masonry chimney
- zero clearance unit that can be installed in a timber frame
- freestanding heater.
Benefits of the Eureka Crystal range of freestanding gas heaters include:
- realistic flame pattern
- no visual obstructions to view of fire
- a thermostatically controlled 2 speed fan for better heat transfer
- a multifunctional single knob control incorporating a thermoelectric safety device and a flame failure switch.
Available options with the Eureka Crystal range of freestanding gas heaters include:
- a pedestal base
- four sided fascia in either stainless steel or satin black for the insert model, which enables the heater to be placed high up as a feature
- a remote control incorporating a 7-day timer and thermostat
- stainless steel slats
- natural cas 30 mjh/input
- LPG 24 mjh/input.