Now available from Eureka Heating , the Opal fireplace insert wood heater features new generation "clean burn" technology to offer total home heating whilst remaining energy efficient.
A beautifully designed wood heater, Opal fireplace inserts have a three speed fan forced heater that can heat a 16m² home. These wood heaters are designed for a budget conscious buyer who wants maximum heating for their investment.
Key features of Opal fireplace insert wood heaters include:
- large door
- powerful three speed fan designed for easy access and removal
- firebrick lined firebox
- maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load
- self-cleaning glass door during normal burning
- heavy duty removable 8mm thick steel sacrificial baffle plate
- deep ash bed for convenient ash retention
- minimum hearth requirements
- strong welded seam and folded 6mm firebox
- superior baked high temperature paint finishes
- 5mm heat and shock resistant clear vision door glass
- firebrick lining on the sides and back of the firebox enhances the combustion efficiency whilst protecting the most vulnerable part of the firebox.