Now available from Eureka Heating , the Diamond fireplace insert is a beautifully designed wood heater that will offer warmth and energy efficiency all winter.
Diamond fireplace inserts are a new generation in "clean burn" fireplaces, and have been designed to create unmatched performance and economy whilst being friendly to the user, and the environment.
The panoramic glass door on the Diamond fireplace insert offers maximum exposure to the dancing flames within the furnace, creating a vision of warmth and comfort.
Evolving from the Sovereign wood heater, the Diamond fireplace insert includes most of the features that have made the Sovereign wood heater such as success over the last decade.
Key features of this fireplace insert include:
- unique pre-heated primary and secondary combustion air for "total burn"
- maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load
- heavy 8mm thick steel sacrificial baffle plate
- quality three-speed fan, designed for easy access and removal
- optional gold or chrome door available
- self-cleaning glass door during normal burning
- deep ash bed for convenient ash retention
- minimum hearth requirements
- strong welded seam and folded 6mm firebox
- superior baked high temperature paint finish
- 5mm heat and shock resistant clear vision door glass
- firebrick lining on the sides and back of the firebox which enhances the combustion efficiency whilst protecting the most vulnerable part of the firebox.
Diamond fireplace inserts offer customers a total home heating solution that will perform all winter long for many years to come.