Era Polymers offers Eraspray ES81A HB, a new line of spray systems with excellent abrasion resistance and corrosion protection.
Eraspray ES81A HB is a premium grade, high performance solvented polyurethane spray elastomer system that can be applied with standard airless spray equipment.
These spray systems are supplied in pre-weighed packaged kits, allowing the user to mix all three components together in a pail.
Eraspray ES81A HB spray elastomer systems can be applied up to four times thicker than conventional spray elastomer systems without risk of cracking.
Eraspray spray elastomer systems bond to most substrates, but their performance is subject to correct surface preparation.
Eraspray spray elastomer systems are simple spray systems with a low entry cost. The polyurethane coatings can be cured at room temperature in just five days.
- Rapid build-up
- Does not crack even on thick application
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Superior corrosion protection
- Bonds to most substrates
- Suitable for expansion and contraction of metal associated with climate change or equipment that is subject to movement
- Application with standard airless spray equipment
- Cures at room temperature
- Sufficient green strength after 16 - 24 hours