SurSteel is a range of discrete architectural stainless steel tactile indicators supplied by CTA Australia .
Architectural tactile indicators are designed for installation in aesthetically-sensitive applications or where exotic substrates are used such as polished timber, marble and granite.
SureSteel tactile indicators are manufactured from a solid piece of 316 stainless steel so the tactile head will never detach from the anchoring spigot.
Architectural stainless steel tactile indicators are available in three basic styles with either a smooth or stepped side face profile.
- Concentric ring top surface
- Grit in-filled top surface in black or yellow
- Concentric ring top surface with taper screw-fixing hole
Key features include:
- Available with or without an anchoring spigot
- Directional tactile ribs are also available to suit each style
- R13 anti-slip rated to ensure optimum safety
- Available with new patented DIY Drill&Lock Technology; no adhesive required
- New EasyAs carpet installation system
- Simple interlocking template installation
- Designed to meet all aspects of the Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1428 part 4
- Complies with all aspects of the Building Code of Australia