CS SpaceMaker cavity sliders from CS Cavity Sliders are designed as a functional and efficient alternative to conventional surface sliding doors or hinged doors and are available in single as well as bi-parting options.
Cavity sliders refer to the cavity installed within wall framing that allows a door to slide inside the wall leaving clear space on both sides of the wall and opening while encouraging cohesion between rooms.
CS SpaceMaker is available off the shelf in standard residential sizes and in both single and bi-parting options. Designed as a practical solution for modern home spaces, these cavity sliders are designed with the doors to sit flush to the jambs when open, leaving walls on both sides clear and unobstructed.
Key features of CS SpaceMaker cavity sliders:
- One piece extruded aluminium track designed for maximum door weight of 50kg
- Unique design of the head jambs eliminates the need for unsightly pelmets
- Closing jamb always quoted as standard
- One piece extruded aluminium back stud
- Timber jamb fixed to aluminium split jambs
- Pre-primed nogs fitted on both sides and offset for adjacent wall fixing
- Extra nogs are available if required
- Heavy duty, one piece extruded aluminium bottom plate
- Skirting blocks fitted on either side of the bottom plate to fix both linings and skirting
- No visible floor track or guide
- Hidden T-guide at the base of the cavity guides the door through the opening
- Minimal carriage clearance inside the track ensures the door will not jam or jump off the track
- Large diameter wheels with precision ground bearings ensure smooth running on carriages for years to come
- Radiuses on track surfaces reduce friction and prevent dust build-up on carriages
- 2-wheel carriages supplied as standard
- Quick release system allows the door to be removed easily from the cavity without altering door height adjustments