CS Cavity Sliders offers a range of heavy duty cavity sliding doors engineered to suit 120mm stud widths.
Cavity sliders refer to the cavity installed within wall framing that allows a door to slide inside the wall leaving clear space on both sides of the wall and opening while encouraging cohesion between rooms.
CS Ultimate cavity sliding doors are designed for thicker and heavier specialised or custom manufactured door leaves. CS Ultimate is made to measure for doors up to 4000mm high x 3500mm wide.
Jambs may be either timber or pre-finished aluminium. While timber jambs suit door thicknesses from 10mm to 68mm, prefinished aluminium jambs suit door thicknesses from 62mm to 68mm.
The track extrusion on CS Ultimate cavity sliding doors has hidden cells with the option of installing steel bars for extra strength and rigidity. Multiple leaves may be joined to make one extra wide door using the ActaLink system by CS Group.
Key features of CS Ultimate heavy duty sliding doors:
- Heavy duty, one piece extruded aluminium track
- Unique design of the head jambs eliminates the need for unsightly pelmets
- Closing jamb always quoted as standard
- Heavy duty, one piece extruded aluminium back stud
- Timber jambs screwed to 3 cell aluminium extrusion or pre-finished AluSealed aluminium split jambs
- Aluminium intermediate stud fitted to extra wide cavities for extra strength and rigidity
- Pre-primed nogs fitted on both sides and offset for adjacent wall fixing
- Heavy duty, one piece extruded aluminium bottom plate
- Skirting blocks fitted on either side of the bottom plate to fix linings and skirting
- No visible floor track or guide
- Hidden T-guide at the base of the cavity guides the door through the opening
- Minimal carriage clearance inside the track ensures the door will not jam or jump off the track
- Large diameter wheels with precision ground bearings ensure smooth running on carriages for years
- Radiuses on track surfaces reduce friction and prevent dust build-up on carriages
- 4-wheel heavy-duty carriages standard on all Ultimate units
- Quick release system allows the door to be removed easily from the cavity without altering door height adjustments