CS Cavity Sliders presents a range of sliding door systems designed with superior quality components and innovative features.
Cavity sliders refer to the cavity (including track and carriages) installed within wall framing that allows a door to slide inside the wall. The benefit is a solution that leaves clear space on both sides of the wall and opening, encouraging cohesion between rooms.
The CS FramelessGlass cavity sliding doors feature a 10mm or 12mm toughened glass panel as the door leaf with an anodised glass clamp rail that can be exposed or concealed within a removable head section. All jambs are fitted with woolpile seals to enhance the smooth running of the door.
CS FramelessGlass sliding door units are custom manufactured to specific requirements and come with a few standard features.
Standard FramelessGlass features:
Key features of CS FramelessGlass sliding door units:
- Heavy duty one-piece extruded aluminium track
- Head jambs feature a fully concealed or exposed (visible) glass clamp rail
- Closing timber jambs are modified for a 20mm wide channel with woolpile seals fitted
- Back stud has a heavy duty, one piece extruded aluminium construction
- Aluminium extruded split jambs with timber jambs attached and woolpile seals fitted
- Pre-primed nogs are fitted on both sides and offset for adjacent wall fixing
- Extra nogs are available, or can be replaced with a full sheet of ply
- FramelessGlass door panel in 10mm or 12mm toughened safety glass
- Bottom plate is made from heavy duty, one piece extruded aluminium
- Skirting blocks fitted on either side of the bottom plate to fix linings and skirting
- No visible floor track or guide is required as there is minimal gap between the timber split jambs
- Minimal carriage clearance inside the track ensures the door is never jammed or jumps off the track
- Large diameter wheels with precision ground bearings ensure smooth running on carriages
- Radiuses on track surfaces reduce friction and prevent dust build-up on carriages
- Glass clamp rail and removable end cap supplied pre-anodised
- 4-wheel carriages are standard on all FramelessGlass units
- Quick release system allows the door to be removed easily from the cavity without altering door height adjustments