Cavity sliders available from CS Cavity Sliders are designed for sliding door systems, allowing the door to slide inside the wall.
The CS EasyOpen cavity sliders are designed for any situation such as in bathrooms for the disabled, laboratories and offices where the door needs to protrude when open to accommodate lever handle door hardware.
When the door is fully open, it protrudes either 100mm or 170mm (for disabled access) to give adequate room for handles to operate.
Sliding door systems from CS Cavity Sliders incorporate a high quality range of components for years of durable service.
The CS EasyOpen cavity sliders feature a heavy duty one-piece extruded aluminium track while minimal carriage clearance inside the track ensures the door can’t become jammed or jump off the track.
4-wheel carriages are standard on all oversized doors. Precision ground bearings in the large diameter wheels ensure smooth running on carriages for years to come. Radiuses on track surfaces reduce friction and prevent dust build-up on carriages.
The cavity sliders have a quick release system that allows the door to be removed easily from the cavity without altering door height adjustments.
Key features of CS EasyOpen cavity sliders:
- Heavy duty, one piece extruded aluminium track
- Unique design of the head jambs eliminates the need for unsightly pelmets
- Closing jamb supplied as standard
- Heavy duty, one piece extruded aluminium back stud
- Timber screwed to aluminium extrusion or pre-finished AluSealed aluminium split jambs
- LaviLock hardware with the door protruding from the jambs
- Pre-primed nogs fitted on both sides and offset for adjacent wall fixing
- Heavy duty, one piece extruded aluminium bottom plate
- Skirting blocks fitted on either side of the bottom plate to fix both linings and skirting
- No visible floor track or guide
- Hidden T-guide at the base of the cavity guides the door through the opening