Leading quartz surfaces specialist, Caesarstone has launched a new Caesarstone App to help them better serve their customers.
Available to download freely from iTunes, the new Caesarstone App is specifically designed for end consumers as an always accessible pocket size tool for design ideas and product information on the go.
The Caesarstone App will help customers embarking on kitchen or bathroom renovations or building new homes with beautiful and creative design ideas for using quartz surfaces.
Linda Hannah Marketing Communications Manager – Caesarstone Australia explains that the company’s market position as a quartz surfaces specialist and innovator inspired them to take their service offer to the next level with the development of an official iPhone App.
Key features on the new Caesarstone App:
- Caesarstone Catalogue showcases all 4 Caesarstone collections: Classico, Supremo, Motivo and Concetto
- Where to Buy/View feature helps find the nearest Caesarstone showroom display
- Interactive Visualizer feature allows the user to take a photo and match the desired colour with the available Caesarstone collection
- Interactive Design Module allows users to match Caesarstone’s collections and colours with a selection of cabinet door shades
- My Notebook feature allows users to save favourite colours and designs to compare, review and share on Facebook
Caesarstone engineered stone surfaces are a smart, modern alternative to products such as marble and granite for kitchen bench tops and splash backs as well as bathroom vanities and wall linings.
Caesarstone quartz surfaces are available across all states of Australia as well as New Zealand.